- MEC-Mountain Equipment Co-op, Ottawa. BACKCOUNTRY 101: ‘End of the Portage’ Algonquin Park Experiences with Special Guest Phil Weir – Jun 21 6:30-7:30 pm
- Canoeing/Kayaking/Camping/Cottage Season Now Wide Open
- 2 Book-signing Days on Nov 4 and 5 at Books on Beechwood and at Chapters Gloucester. Come and meet the author – Phil Weir
- To get a copy of “End of the Portage: a Canoe Memoir” or “Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters” simply contact Phil Weir directly at email@example.com. Each is only $19.95 and shipping is free. They make great Christmas or birthday gifts for people who love nature and the outdoors. Also available in Ottawa at Books On Beechwood, in Picton at Books & Company, and on-line via Amazon.ca.
- Print copies of “End of the Portage” are now available. Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org $19.95 free shipping E-books coming soon
louisr57 on Email the author directly and… Louise Miller on Canoeing the Mountain… Guy Greaves on Canoeing the Mountain… Kevin on Book Cover – Canoeing th… SC99 on Canoeing the Mountain…