- Mountain River Canoe Trip 1991 Videos NOW ON YouTube :)
- (no title)
- MEC-Mountain Equipment Co-op, Ottawa. BACKCOUNTRY 101: ‘End of the Portage’ Algonquin Park Experiences with Special Guest Phil Weir – Jun 21 6:30-7:30 pm
- Canoeing/Kayaking/Camping/Cottage Season Now Wide Open
- 2 Book-signing Days on Nov 4 and 5 at Books on Beechwood and at Chapters Gloucester. Come and meet the author – Phil Weir
louisr57 on Email the author directly and… Louise Miller on Canoeing the Mountain… Guy Greaves on Canoeing the Mountain… Kevin on Book Cover – Canoeing th… SC99 on Canoeing the Mountain…
Email the author directly and your book(s) will be posted to you with free shipping: email@example.com
Official Book Launch
Thursday, September 14, 2017
at 38 Kaymar Drive in Ottawa
4:00-8:00 pm drop-in / casual
All are Welcome.
COMING SOON from Wildwaters Publishing………………………. In the heart of Algonquin Park, on the beautiful Petawawa River, a lone paddler gets into difficulty. “End of the Portage,” by Phil Weir, is a true story – the kind that might be told around a campfire – and a celebration of the natural world, canoeing and camping. firstname.lastname@example.org TRAVEL ADVENTURE CANOEING
Mouth of First Canyon, Mountain River – sketch by Phil Weir – drawn on site
Come along! Take a trip down the fabulous Mountain River in the Northwest Territories with eight friends. A great read for outdoor lovers.
Makes a great gift!
Paperback, $20.00 CDN, free shipping. Signed if requested.
To order, just send an email to the author at email@example.com – Thanks!
Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters
Also available for online ordering as a print book or Kindle ebook via Amazon.ca
If you’ve ever paddled a Canadian northern river this book will ring several bells for you.
Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters – by Phil Weir
– to order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or to order online see Amazon.ca
The ice is finally leaving the rivers and lakes across Canada! It’s that time of year when paddlers everywhere feel that inner rush and start preparing their boats. If you are now, or used to be, or would like someday to be a canoeist, or if you like to read about the beautiful wild natural world, check out this true adventure campfire tale. You may never make it to the Northwest Territories or the Mountain River, but this book might just take you there.
Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters can be bought directly from the author by sending an email to: email@example.com ($20 – includes shipping).
– It is also available to order on-line as either a print book or an ebook. Just Google: Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters