The Official Book Launch for Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters, by Phil Weir, published by Wildwaters Publishing, Canada is today, Thursday, November 28, 2013 from 4-8 pm at 38 Kaymar Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1J7C7 – drop-in/casual – all are welcome. In two days, on Saturday, November 30th, books and the author will be available in the Ottawa Mountain Equipment Co-op store (MEC) at 366 Richmond Road Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0E8 from 10:20 am – 2:30 pm. Then next Saturday, December 7 books and the author will be available in Books on Beechwood at 35 Beechwood Ave, Ottawa, ON K1M 1M1 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- MEC-Mountain Equipment Co-op, Ottawa. BACKCOUNTRY 101: ‘End of the Portage’ Algonquin Park Experiences with Special Guest Phil Weir – Jun 21 6:30-7:30 pm
- Canoeing/Kayaking/Camping/Cottage Season Now Wide Open
- 2 Book-signing Days on Nov 4 and 5 at Books on Beechwood and at Chapters Gloucester. Come and meet the author – Phil Weir
- To get a copy of “End of the Portage: a Canoe Memoir” or “Canoeing the Mountain: Gifts from the Waters” simply contact Phil Weir directly at email@example.com. Each is only $19.95 and shipping is free. They make great Christmas or birthday gifts for people who love nature and the outdoors. Also available in Ottawa at Books On Beechwood, in Picton at Books & Company, and on-line via Amazon.ca.
- Print copies of “End of the Portage” are now available. Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org $19.95 free shipping E-books coming soon
louisr57 on Email the author directly and… Louise Miller on Canoeing the Mountain… Guy Greaves on Canoeing the Mountain… Kevin on Book Cover – Canoeing th… SC99 on Canoeing the Mountain…